Who knew class could be so classy?
Avenue Five Institute is styling in more ways than one. Once you’ve been inside our facility, you’ll understand why it has such an immediate visual impact on students and guests alike. Some of the top minds in cosmetology education and architectural design came together to create it.
Designed like an upscale salon
The masterminds behind Avenue Five Institute’s look and feel are the award-winning architects at FAB Architecture, winner of the AIA Austin Design Honor Awards 2007. Working in partnership with them was designer Joel Mozersky, who has also designed such Austin showpieces as “The Real World” Austin house, the Uchi and La Condessa restaurants, the Dixie Chicks’ tour busses, and many more of the city’s coolest restaurants, hottest boutiques and top salons. Features include:
- Designer Italian leather styling chairs
- Flat panel TVs throughout
- Large windows and skylights for natural light, with no fluorescent lighting
- Custom-designed styling stations with high-end, salon-caliber equipment
- Spacious classrooms with cutting-edge, high-definition audiovisual technology
- Dedicated student break room, kitchen, lockers and computer area