You’ve booked the flight. You made hotel reservations, mapped out all the sites you want to see and made arrangements with the neighbor to check the mail and keep an eye on things while you’re away. Now there’s only one thing left to do before you leave on that vacation: Pack.
After packing the obvious essential items like clothing and personal care items, that doesn’t leave a lot of room for all the skincare, makeup and hair care products that can require an entire suitcase of their own if you packed everything. You’ll find the extra trip to the store or salon well worth it as you save space by packing these essential combination products.
- Swanson’s Head Organics 2-in-1 Shampoo Conditioner – Many combination shampoo and conditioner products are designed to treat dandruff or are formulated only for certain hair types. Head Organics is designed for all hair types and is safe for use on chemically-treated hair. The all natural ingredients cleanse and condition without leaving behind any unwanted residue.
- Mary Kay 2-in1 Body Wash and Shave – The gel-like product is designed to give all the convenience and benefits of a cleanser and shaving cream in one. The product freshens and cleans the skin while creating the smoothness necessary for shaving sensitive areas.
- The Honest Co.’s Face and Body Lotion – The lotion is made with natural olive, shea, jojoba and safflower oils as well as chamomile, calendula and aloe to hydrate, protect and soothe your skin. The lotion is made for all skin types and is hypoallergenic.
- TimeWise Miracle Set – the travel-ready set comes with four facial products for cleaning and moisturizing – 3-in-1 cleanser, after-wash moisturizer, day solution and night solution. The set provides the perfect combination of cleansers for first thing in the morning and removing makeup as well as day and night moisturizing for healthy, young-looking skin.
- Lancome Absolu Voyage Complete Make-Up Palette – The complete make-up kit includes everything you need in an easy to carry, compact palette so there’s no need to shuffle through bottles, tubes and cases. The kit includes mascara, lip pencil, eye pencil, blush, compact powder, concealer, eye shadow and lip color.
- Lancome Magic Voyage Travel Lip & Eye Palette – If the Absolu Voyage set is a bit more than you need or use, the Magic Voyage set is a perfect combination of color for just your eyes and lips. It comes with six powder eye shadows and three solid lip colors.
- InStyler 4-in-1 Ionic Styler – Straighten your hair, add waves or add curls while giving your hair extra shine and body. These are available on the company’s website and are also available at Kmart and Wal-Mart stores as well as Amazon. If you’re not able to find this product locally, Remington also makes a similar 4-in-1 styling tool with their Style Solutions Ultimate Stylist Flat Iron and Curling Iron or for a little more you can add the Wrap to Waves kit.
If you’re traveling by airplane, don’t settle for the cheap dollar store or hotel travel size brands just because of airport security regulations. Instead, purchase your favorite brands, along with a few empty 100ml/3oz bottles and you’re travel-ready.